Monday, June 13, 2011

Food mmmmm

 I made this potato with t-bone leftovers and cheese sauce :)
 cupcakes for his work on his birthday .
 cheese and spinach muffins, they came out so nice :)
 busy making meat balls and baked potato, leave the skin on , it is healthier
 check this cupcake out :) awesome , my husband really enjoyed those :)
 soup in the making , veggies and shin from woolies, throw in slow cooker bit of salt and pepper and the most yummy veggy soup :)
 curry steak blocks , potatoe and carrots mmm
 lasagna in the making :)
 I mixed a bag of creamed spinach into the white-sauce it came out so nice :)
 we had some friends over for a barbecue and I made garlic bread and carrot and green salad along with the meat .
 In my slow cooker , the veggy soup in the making :)
 vetkoek and mince , took some to work when I used to work, and the people was crazy about it :)

 whole wheat muffins, they are very nice with cheese on :)
chicken breasts baked in the oven with crumbs, cauliflower and cheese bake and sweet carrot pennies and salad with fresh carrot tomato and avo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment